Here’s an easy show stopping chicken recipe that I adapted from two different recipes I saw on Pinterest from KalynsKitchen.com and Momswhothink.com and then made a little change of my own, the mayo instead of Greek yogurt. Let me tell you, it was yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuumy. It’s also simple. Are you smiling?
This chicken could be paired with any vegetable of your choice. I made mine with asparagus and then some wild rice.
Look how easy!
Wash and pat dry your chicken. Then season with some salt and pepper.
Put the chicken in a bowl and add in the mayonnaise.
Mix together the parmesan cheese, garlic powder and Italian dressing packets in a bowl, transfer to a place and then coat the chicken in it.
Now bake in 400 degree oven for about 25 to 30 minutes until golden brown. It even gets a little crispy on the outside. Scrumptuous!
Here’s the printable.
- 9 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1½ cups mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 packets Good Seasons Italian dressing mix
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Rinse and pat dry the chicken then season with salt and pepper.
- Put the chicken in a bowl and mix with the mayonnaise.
- Mix together the Parmesan, dressing packets and garlic powder and transfer to a plate.
- Coat the chicken in the cheese mixture.
- Bake until golden brown, about 25 to 30 minutes.